Working Student Test & Integration (m/f/d) Job at AerQ GmbH – in Hamburg
AERQ is a joint venture between LG Electronics and Lufthansa Technik which stands for the digitalization of the airplane cabin. We develop and manufacture innovative aircraft components designed to enhance the passenger experience and enable new perspectives for airlines. Headquartered in Hamburg, we are utilizing expertise and experience from both of our founding members and are currently expanding our operations.
AERQ offers you an inspiring and motivating environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and have the opportunity to leave your footprint to this newly formed joint venture.
We are currently looking for a
Working Student Test & Integration (m/f/d)
To join our Engineering & Development team.
What you will do:
- Preparation and review of Qualification Documentation
- Organize tools, equipment and spare parts
Who you are:
- Student in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent engineering degrees.
- Basic knowledge of (E)CAD tools such as SolidWorks, CATIA, Altium, Zuken, or similar would be of advantage.
- Good organizational skills and independent way of working.
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
- Living in Hamburg or the surrounding area and willing to work in the office as well as in the home office
What we offer:
- Work in a young joint venture between two globally known enterprises.
- Participate in a highly innovative project in the aviation industry.
- Experience an agile corporate culture.
- Work in an intercultural environment.
- Flexible hours & attractive compensation.
- …and you’ll be welcomed by great colleagues from all over the world.
If you’re interested in this position in a new and exciting joint venture in the aviation world, please apply now. We are looking forward to your application!
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: AerQ GmbH –
Company Location: Hamburg