Working Private Aviation Supervisor Jobs in Smyrna, TN at Foxtrot Aviation Services
Title: Working Private Aviation Supervisor
Company: Foxtrot Aviation Services
Location: Smyrna, TN
Now Offering a $1,000 Sign On Bonus!!
FoxTrot Aviation Services is seeking a consistently hard-working Aviation Supervisor who is committed to reliable quality service, customer relationships, and building a rock steady team. Located at the Nashville International Airport. 1-3 years management or supervisory experience preferred, be willing to perform very physical work, and have open schedule availability.
1) The role is responsible for reliable quality service for our customers (80% cleaning work/20% office work). This means leading jobs on a daily basis to successful sign off and FoxTrot standard.
a. Lead aircraft polishing, washing, and interior detailing jobs
b. Using buffing machines, carpet cleaning machines, and ladders and lifts
c. Completing checklists after every job to ensure quality control
d. Organizing the right size team to clean aircraft that come in all shapes and sizes
e. As the work is going on, ensure safety is upheld to the highest standards
f. Take stock inventory and place orders with the logistics manager
Success metric is 100% checklist compliance and no quality complaints
2) Maintain Customer Relationships by close communication with the top 5 accounts in the location you are in charge of to ensure ongoing and growing business. This will involve setting and changing the schedule on a daily basis to meet customer needs.
a. Go up to customers personally to collect a schedule daily
b. Email and call customers about the schedule
c. Ensure the team has enough hours at work to meet goals set
d. Give customers great experiences, whether its uncommonly great cleaning, or good conversation
Success metric is hitting revenue goals and receiving customer compliments through our feedback system
3) Build a rock steady team, with strong communication and collaboration with the home office.
a. Maintain positive, daily communication with the team
b. Set elevation goals (development plans) for each team member with the help of leadership
c. Train team members in quality work, checklist use, and safety
d. Work with the back office to post ads, then interview and hire team members based on our 5 values of GRIT, Solidarity, Client Focus, Safety, and Accountability. Work with the back office to ensure timely badging and onboarding
e. Complete disciplinary forms to document employees
f. Advocate for raises for quality team members
g. Helps other teams and drives to other locations to ensure network wide strength
Success metric is less than 35% annual full time turnover at the location
The Aviation Supervisor reports to and works with the location Operations Manager to ensure 7 day per week coverage for FoxTrot’s Clients. Both of these positions report to a Program Manager.
1) Lifting up to 50lbs, bending, and twisting
2) Working with a high level of detail 8 to 10 hours per day
3) Medically cleared to operate heavy machinery and perform all physical work
4) The candidate needs to be excellent at communication and available by a cell phone with a consistent number 24/7
5) The candidate must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to work, due to frequent changes in the client schedule
Due to airport badging requirements, the candidate must also:
6) Pass a basic background check
7) Passing a drug screening
Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Benefits available after a 60-day probation
401K with company match available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22 hourly, $1,000 Sign On Bonus
FoxTrot is not a typical service company. We are a highly aggressive, tight knit, caring group of action oriented individuals.
We are growing at 70%+ per year due to our excellent reputation and high standards. This job may not be right for someone with extensive outside commitments or side hustles. We need your full focus.
We are fearless; our team is relentlessly building new, and robust systems. It is up to you to provide feedback on these systems. Don’t accept average, expect excellence from your leadership team.
Apply if you would like to contribute to building an organization that is large, great, and lasting. In the process, open your world up to extensive travel, learning opportunities, and career growth potential.
Start building your career today at FoxTrot Aviation!