WEEKEND AFTERNOON PART TIME CLEANING PORTER AT THE BAY CENTRE Job at Dexterra in Victoria, BC
With operations in 11 of 13 provinces and territories, Dexterra provides quality solutions for ongoing maintenance and operations to clients in the aviation, defense and security, retail, commercial, private industry, health care, education and government sectors.
At Dexterra, our expertise in bringing together the right people with the right skills to transform service delivery and improve our client’s customer experience is what sets us apart. We take a truly integrated approach working with our client’s specific needs whether it’s a new or existing facility.
Dexterra requires an experienced, reliable, bondable, permanent Part Time Afternoon Female Cleaning Porter Friday & Saturday from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm. At the Bay Centre in Victoria B.C. Canada immediately.
Due to reduced operating hours at the Bay Centre, the starting hours would be from 10:30 am to 7 pm until regular hours return at the Centre, and the shift time would move back to 3 pm to 10 pm. These hours may change as needed at the discretion of the client.
Wage Rate: $14.60 per hour
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
Detail cleaning, sanitizing & restocking of all public and staff womens washrooms according to schedule as needed daily;
Sanitizing high touch point areas in public spaces daily;
Sweeping and mopping hard floors daily;
Keeping entrance matting clean;
Responding to calls for spill cleanup as needed;
Cleaning and sanitizing entrance door glass, steel & touchpoints as needed daily;
Cleaning, sanitizing and emptying of garbage & recycle stations as needed in all areas daily;
Cleaning and sanitizing public elevators as needed daily;
Dusting and washing horizontal and vertical surfaces as needed;
Detail cleaning of the Administration Office daily;
Maintaining detailed work and safety logs daily;
Maintaining all company and clients safety and security procedures;
Project and detail cleaning work as required;
Qualified Applicants must have the following:
1. applicants must have a clean criminal record;
2. applicants must have valid I.D. and be able to work in Canada
Successful applicants will be able to meet the following requirements:
- applicants with commercial cleaning experience are preferred, but specific training will be provided
- applicants that have experience with cleaning chemicals, and machines including vacuums, wet vacuums, and hand tools for sweeping, mopping, dusting etc. are preferred but training will be provided
- follow all Dexterra company policies at all times
- follow the company pandemic cleaning program at all times
- be detail oriented and thorough completing tasks
- be able to complete all tasks within time frames to meet or exceed deadlines
- work in a safe and efficient manner
- follow all company and client safety and security procedures at all times
- be courteous and maintain a professional attitude at all times
- be able to work & multitask in a busy public service facility to meet requirements
We want to build a strong team of leaders who follow the company safety programs and can provide the exceptional cleaning services our clients demand from our organization to meet the requirements for a clean and safe experience in their facilities.
About the Company
Company Location: Victoria, BC