Warehouse Associate and Aircraft Cargo Handler Job at Worldwide Flight Services – 3.1 in Stockton, CA
Come join our fun team members in Stockton, providing essential work to ensure our neighborhoods and communities receive their packages ordered online! Hiring for associates in our facility sorting packages and exciting work loading airplanes. If you enjoy working with people or like the challenge of working around commercial aircraft, then come join our team!
- Work in a warehouse loading, unloading, moving and stacking cargo packages from trucks and planes.
- Use company vehicles to move cargo onto and off of aircrafts.
- Assist ramp operations with wing walking, push back, loading and off-loading according to load plan.
- Operate company vehicles and mechanized loading equipment for transporting of cargo packages.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Pass a drug test the day you come into our office to fill out an application.
- Pass a 10-year FBI/Homeland Security background check via fingerprinting.
- Provide a valid State Driver’s License and Social Security Card or valid passport.
- Speak, write, and read English.
- Lift 30 lbs without assistance and lift 60 lbs with assistance.
- Stand for extended amounts of time.
- Have a flexible schedule – work weekends and holidays. Schedules/shifts change every three months.
- Pass two paid training classes.
- Be able to work indoors and outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Hiring for days and nights.
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Retirement plan, Paid time off
- $17.50/hour; pay will increase to $18.00 after another 180 days; overtime available payable at $26.25/hour
- Full benefits after 90 days.
- Opportunities for additional training and advancement after 30 days.
This Job is a job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Benefit Conditions: The waiting period may apply
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 – $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- What is the best phone number to reach out?
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Worldwide Flight Services – 3.1
Company Location: Stockton, CA