Warehouse Assistant Job at Line Up Aviation in Southend-on-Sea
My client in Southend is seeking a Warehouse Assistant to join their team on an ongoing contract basis.
Pay rate is £9.36 per hour PAYE, rising to £9.54 per hour after 12 weeks.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy team within a global organisation!
The Warehouse Assistant will undertake the responsibilities below:
· Picking stock & delivering to the line
· General warehouse activities
· Basic inputting into Excel
· Some limited use of Reach truck
Ideal candidate profile:
· Previous warehouse experience
· Reach Fork Lift Truck License (with FLT experience) essential
· Ability to use a laptop to input data into Excel spreadsheets (basic level)
· Proven high attention to details to minimise errors
· Fitness to work on your feet all day
· Mon-Fri role, 06:30-16:30.
· Pre-employment vetting for the successful candidate will include a drug screen and 5 years’ referencing
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £9.36-£9.54 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Reach forklift license (Required)
About the Company
Company: Line Up Aviation
Company Location: Southend-on-Sea