User Experience Designer (f/m/d) Job at AerQ GmbH – in Hamburg
AERQ is a joint venture between LG Electronics and Lufthansa Technik which stands for the digitalization of the airplane cabin. We develop and manufacture innovative aircraft components designed to enhance the passenger experience and enable new perspectives for airlines. Headquartered in Hamburg, we are utilizing expertise and experience from both of our founding members and are currently expanding our operations.
AERQ offers you an inspiring and motivating environment where you can bring in your innovative ideas and have the opportunity to leave your footprint to this newly formed joint venture.
We are currently looking for a
User Experience Designer (f/m/d)
To join our Product, Project, Program Management team.
As a User Experience Designer you maximize the value of products and services we develop at AERQ for their respective users, while meeting requirements from various other stakeholders. You collect all information about the product, the users, & the stakeholders in order to design usable products and delightful experiences.
What you will do:
- Plan and conduct user research, testing and translate the insights into designs
- Craft personas, journey maps and other artifacts to communicate insights across the design and development teams
- Advocate for user-centricity in discussions with stakeholders
- Design various digital interfaces and applications on the ground and in the air for embedded systems, as well as consumer devices
- Maintain design systems across several products and projects
- Collaborate closely with product owners and developers, hand off designs to development and perform design reviews
- Present and defend your design decisions towards internal stakeholders
- Mature the design processes within the company
- Apply yourself and enjoy being part of building up an organization
Who you are:
- You have at least a few years of UX design experience in an agile context
- You can influence stakeholders about user needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- You have a wide range of UX skills spanning across user research, interaction design, visual design and prototyping
- You can manage to work under pressure, independently and you know how to prioritize your own work
- You are able to influence and build relationships with people across all levels and organizations internally and externally, in a multicultural environment
- You have proficient knowledge of common design and prototyping tools (preferably Figma) in order to create designs from lowest to highest fidelity
- Ergonomics and accessibility are no foreign words to you
- You are interested in the latest developments within the tech industry
- Samples of work demonstrate your past work and relevant experience
- Basic knowledge about HTML & CSS is a plus
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, home-office options and 30 days of holiday
- Company pension scheme and capital forming benefits
- Local transport allowance and team events
- Assistance for international relocation to Germany
- …and you’ll be welcomed by great colleagues from all over the world
If you’re interested in this position in a new and exciting joint venture in the aviation world, please apply now. We are looking forward to your application!
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: AerQ GmbH –
Company Location: Hamburg