Transportation Security Officer (TSO) Part-Time Job at Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in Kearney, NE
Transportation Security Officer (TSO) – Part – Time
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is accepting applications for part-time Transportation Security Officers at Central Nebraska Regional Airport and Kearney Municipal Airport. Paid, ongoing training will be provided; no experience is required.
- Pay rate starting at $16.34 per hour.
Specific duties for TSOs include:
- Screening passengers, cargo and bags.
- Maintaining efficient passenger traffic flows.
- Monitoring airport security, reporting vulnerabilities.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
Applicants must meet these minimum qualifications:
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Or have one year of full-time experience in security, aviation screening or as an X-ray technician.
- Be proficient in English.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. national.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
TSA offers attractive federal benefits including health, dental, vision, life and long-term care insurance, retirement plan, personal leave and paid federal holidays.
Other benefits may be available.
About the Company
Company: Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
Company Location: Kearney, NE