TECHNICAL RECORDS / QA ASSISTANT Job at E&B Helicopters Ltd. in Campbell River, BC
Job Title – TECHNICAL RECORDS / QA ASSISTANT
Reports to – PRM
Departments – Repair & Maintenance
· Starting wage will be commensurate with training and experience
· Company Benefit package available
· Training for AMS program will be provided
General Job Definition
Maintain E&B Helicopters technical records and computerized records, ensuring they are updated, accurate, and organized.
Key Job Responsibilities
The duties of the Technical Records/QA Assistant consist of (but are not limited to) the following:
· Ensure maintenance /repair/work order packages are issued as required by authorized personnel complete with the appropriate inspection sheets and/or required data.
· Enter the details of all work performed onto the Work Orders in AMS.
· Ensure that the work package has been reviewed for accuracy and completeness by the lead hand, DOM and includes the required maintenance releases and the required traceability for any parts used.
· Make accurate, organized and applicable entries in the Journey Log as soon as the work order is completed, and in the Technical Logs.
· Update the aircraft times, AD compliance, components and prop and engine data in the tracking database.
· Ensure logbooks are stored in an organized fashion and are available only to E&B staff or other persons authorized by the person or organization that owns or has care, custody and control of the aircraft.
· Control the filing of all work packages, work orders, NCR’s worksheets, tags, inspection forms etc.
· Produce authorized release certificates for signature as needed, ensuring that the signed original is attached to the part and copies are filed with the Work Order on file.
· Ensure that all controlled Technical Publications are current and that they contain the most recent amendment /revision and inform the DOM and QA of revisions.
· Maintain and constantly update a computerized list of Publications.
· Maintain subscriptions required to keep technical records and publications up to date.
· Maintain and update maintenance control manuals (MCM’s).
· Assist with equipment lists, weight & balance documents, AD search’s etc.
· Update and track training documents as required.
· Update CHR records for components and engines.
· File component / engine CHRs received from Stores and from the aircraft.
· Retrieve CHRs from file cabinets for Stores and parts going for O/H, sold, etc.
· Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Strong computer skills and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
· Good communication skills.
· The ability to work within a group, calmly and efficiently under pressure.
· Required training and experience in the computer program AMS, Transport Canada and FAA Regulations
· Must be willing to review and learn Canadian Aviation Regulations requirements.
· Must be very detail oriented.
Reference ID: TECHNICAL RECORDS / QA ASSISTANT
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$21.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
E&B Helicopters Ltd. will meet all requirements put forward by the pertinent regulatory bodies at each of our own base facilities as well as customers worksites remote or otherwise.
- Technical Records: 2 years (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: E&B Helicopters Ltd.
Company Location: Campbell River, BC