System Administrator Job at Oliver James Associates Dublin
Role: Systems Administrator
Location: North Dublin
Salary: up to €65,000 + benefits
Our client, operating in the aviation industry, is looking for a Systems Administrator to manage and support their internal systems, as well as provide L2 support as and when required. You will also be part of designing and building complex Microsoft related infrastructure environments and providing assistance on projects.
The company offer continuous training and development programmes as standard to help you develop your skillset and progress your career.
– Hybrid working – 50/50 split
– Access to onsite gym and swimming pool
– Development and training programmes
– Travel Tax Saver Scheme
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Subsidised meals
– Free car parking onsite
– Discounted health insurance with VHI
– Death in Service and Income Protection Scheme
– Matched Pension Scheme
– Windows Server up to 2019 – implementation and administration
– Windows 10
– Active Directory/ Azure AD and Group Policy
– Good knowledge of networking protocols
– Experience with Backup Solutions such as Veeam, Netbackup etc.
– Office365 stack including Teams, Intune, Exchange
– SCCM and SCOM
Apply now, or get in contact with me directly via email (Kimberley . Hulme @ oliverjames . com) or call 015719484. Must have EU passport, Irish Citizenship or right to work in Ireland to apply.
About the Company
Company: Oliver James Associates
Company Location: Dublin