Storekeeper Job at Skyservice Business Aviation – in Mississauga, ON
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
Reporting to the Manager, Purchasing & Materials, the storekeeper will be responsible to assist in efficient warehouse operations, for all products/parts required to support the maintenance and operations of Skyservice aircrafts and operations by maintaining a high level of safety and customer service to our internal and external customers.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the receiving and storage of goods;
- Ensure accurate data entry using Inventory Control Systems;
- Conduct physical inventory counts as well as parts selection;
- Responsible for the proper handling of delicate components;
- Accountable for shipping various goods via courier, carrier or ‘comat’, domestic and international;
- Ensure that all goods are shipped adhering to the dangerous goods shipping and handling procedures;
- Maintain constant communication within the department;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma completed
- Minimum two (2) years working in a warehouse environment. Within an airline maintenance stores is preferred;
- Excellent working knowledge of airline stores environment;
- Experience within a warehouse environment receiving, packing, picking and shipping;
- Must be able to obtain clean driver’s abstract;
- Ability to travel to provide support when required.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.
About the Company
Company: Skyservice Business Aviation –
Company Location: Mississauga, ON