Sr Recruiter (Aviation/Pilots) – Virtual – Contract Jobs in United States at PeopleScout
Title: Sr Recruiter (Aviation/Pilots) – Virtual – Contract
Location: United States
As one of the world’s top RPO providers, PeopleScout is dedicated to encouraging collaboration, ownership, and growth in all our employees, no matter where they are located. PeopleScout’s teams are distinctive and unique, and with so many diverse personalities and differing contributions, PeopleScout is proud to provide all employees with a common thread of positivity and achievement. Discover your potential, learn from the best and be part of an authentic, confident culture when you work with PeopleScout.
PeopleScout is a renowned leader in the RPO industry. We are always looking for innovative and dedicated talent to join our team because, like our clients, we know that our success depends on the strength and expertise of our people.
PeopleScout employs thousands of people across the globe in a wide variety of disciplines. We are looking for passionate, energetic people to help further our success in the global market.
Travel to client HQ (headquarters) in Ohio may occur monthly or every 2-months to help with recruitment events. The cost will be incurred by PeopleScout for airfare, lodging, and any other expenses will be reimbursed.
The Senior Pilot Recruiter will focus strongly on strategic sourcing with one of our newest private aviation clients.
The Flex Team’s work hours can vary based on business needs. In addition, our Flex Team members are offered an Associate Team benefit package however, no PTO is provided, or holidays are paid/provided as time off.
The Senior Pilot Recruiter will work on creative and out-of-the-box sourcing strategies to attract Pilots and corporate positions within the private aviation sector. The Senior Recruiter would be identified as a “go-getter” who can build and maintain professional networks and isn’t afraid to reach out of their comfort zone to attract top talent. This position will have you sourcing and recruiting for candidates who know how to deliver “White Glove Service”, and who will always go above and beyond to ensure complete customer, and client satisfaction.
If you are looking to be part of a team of fun, highly skilled recruiting/sourcing professionals working on high-volume and/or hard-to-fill positions for the private airline industry, then look no further! We have the perfect role for you.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience required
Knowledge & Experience:
· Must have a minimum of 5+ years of hands-on, sourcing/recruiting experience in a high-volume, fast-paced recruiting environment within a highly process-driven recruiting function.
· Experience recruiting/sourcing Pilots for a major or private airline, within a large corporate setting is desired.
· Experience with finding candidates who always go above and beyond to ensure the absolute best in customer service.
· Ability to develop and execute creative, out-of-the-box sourcing strategies via direct sourcing, Boolean searches, social channels, in addition to other sourcing tools and leveraging the networks of both you and your hiring teams to maintain diverse candidate pipelines that result in quality hires for our client.
· Communication is the key to success; you must have the ability to effectively communicate with Hiring Managers across all levels of the organization as well as with HR Leaders, internal and external candidates, and your teammates.
PeopleScout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the dive…