Specialist Technical Services, Business Aircraft Job at Bombardier – in Dorval, QC
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Provide technical support related to Challenger 3XX/6XX propulsion system and engine control to external and internal customers.
- Issue and support engineering change requests for in-service issues and support Engineering and Program Office through the change request process.
- Monitor the fleet for reliability, technical issues and identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Coordinate group activities on fleet operators’ technical requests.
- Prepare technical presentations for topics related to your responsibilities.
- Write articles and Advisory Wires.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a university degree in Engineering or a college degree in A/C maintenance.
- You have 5 years’ experience in aviation.
- You have a good knowledge of aircraft propulsion systems. Challenger 300/350 experience is an asset.
- You are computer literate, familiar with MS Office.
- You are a team player, capable of working well with colleagues and customers, have a winning, can-do attitude, and are results oriented.
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- You are willing to carry a cell phone 24/7 and travel occasionally on short notice.
- You are capable of working under stress in cases of support for Aircraft on Ground (AOG) situations.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Support
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 06.04.2021, 11:24:52 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
About the Company
Company: Bombardier –
Company Location: Dorval, QC