Senior Planner/Project Controls Job at Scantec Personnel London
Country: United Kingdom
Sector: Project Controls
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55000 – £70000 per annum
Job Reference: 123SB
Expiry Date: 18-10-2022
Start date: 2022-09-20
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our clients in London who are an award-winning infrastructure consultancy, operating on major high-profile infrastructure projects and programmes all over the UK. We are looking for experienced Senior / Project Planners & Project Controls Engineers, with ideally highly regulated environment experience, to help support and manage high-profile infrastructure commissions.
You will be at the heart of a diverse team, sharing knowledge and becoming a trusted advisor across the already expanding project controls and planning function. If you are passionate about delivering effective planning solutions, through building successful and collaborative working relationships, in a challenging highly regulated environment, then this role could be for you.
– Implement high quality planning and scheduling standards and knowledge to Project Managers on projects
– Produce thorough logic linked project plans in P6 around project WBS
– Confirm integration of project control procedures into the project delivery process
– Deliver expert advice including daily, weekly or monthly schedule updates.
The successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
– Recent and relevant experience working in a similar role within Planning and Project Controls. You will also have experience of EVM, Risk Management and Change Management
– Practical exposure to network planning structures and techniques, including use of Primavera P6.
– Experience working in a highly regulated industry such as, Rail/Highways/Nuclear/Defense/Aviation/Energy
– Experience with NEC contracts
– Strong time management skills, quick thinking and resilience to deal with a fast-paced environment.
You will recieve a range of benefits such as hybrid working, a generous car allowance, competitve salary & benefits package and a personalised career development plan.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.
About the Company
Company: Scantec Personnel
Company Location: London