Senior Accountant | Aviation | Elk Grove, IL Job at Michael Page Elk Grove Village, IL
I’m partnered with the CFO at a multi-billion dollar, leading manufacturer and distributor near Elk Grove, IL. We have placed two individuals within this growing company this year and they are looking to add a Senior Accountant to join one of their business units. This individual will work with the accounting staff and other functions within the company to assure on-time delivery of accurate financial results.
- Manage the payroll accounting and input of journal entries to the GL
- Assist in month-end close and inter-company transactions
- Review cost allocations and account reconciliations
- Collaborate with senior leadership to provide relevant financial data and reports
- Enhance system improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the department
- Work cross functionally with department leadership
- Assure the timely completion of control reports for ledger balances/transactions
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Remote working opportunities (2-3 days work from home)|Massive career progression internally or within another business unit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting
- Manufacturing or distribution industry experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
I’m partnered with the CFO at a multi-billion dollar, leading manufacturer and distributor near Elk Grove, IL. Offering a plethora of different services and capabilities, our client is experiencing major growth right now. We have placed two individuals within this growing company this year and they are looking to add a Senior Accountant to join one of their business units!
- Competitive compensation package
- Lucrative bonus potential
- Strong benefits
- Hybrid working flexibility
- Fast growing company
- Ample room to progress your career
- Highly visible role, partnering with the Controller and CFO
- Tons of mentorship and training from the team
- Awesome team culture
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours!
About the Company
Company: Michael Page
Company Location: Elk Grove Village, IL