Sector Skills Administrator Job at Babcock in Bristol
Location: Bristol, Bristol, GB, BS16 1EJ
Sector Skills Administrator
About the role
Here at Babcock International we’re looking to recruit a Sector Skills Administrator.
You’ll ensure the learners get their certificate of qualification by checking the evidence from the field staff.
Top 4 Major Tasks and Activities:
- Ensure that all transfer paperwork is audited in a timely fashion in line with Company procedures.
- Ensure all required evidence is accurately uploaded into the Learners file ready for transferring through to End Point Assessment
- Ensure the said evidence is then uploaded onto relevant EPAO systems and the relevant data inputted accurately
- Ensure any missing evidence is obtained as quickly as possible so that the transferral of the learner can take place
- Ensure the processing of information into the MIS
This is a rewarding role where you will be able to take pride in helping a learner achieve their qualification. You’ll work within a small, friendly team.
What do I need to do the role?
You’ll need to have corporate/office experience and GCSE Maths and English Grade C or equivalent.
What else do I need to know?
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
- Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants: https://www.babcockinternational.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Babcock-Guidance-for-Applicants.pdf
- We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
About Babcock International
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
We’re committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment. The benefits you can expect to enjoy include a generous holiday entitlement, competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance and a share ownership scheme. You’ll benefit from excellent career and learning and development opportunities to ensure that you grow and achieve your full potential.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you’ve completed this you’ll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices.
If you experience difficulties please check our career website for more information. Recruitment correspondence is normally by email so please check your email account and spam folder regularly.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strives to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and we will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week’s special paid leave to help them meet their commitments.
Closing date: 23/01/2021
About the Company
Company Location: Bristol