Sales and Repairs Administrator Job at Highpoint Recruitment in Alton
We are looking for a pro-active and versatile candidate with strong customer service skills to join our clients growing team. If you have experience supporting sales teams, creating bespoke quotes and seeing the process through from quote to shipping, this could be the ideal role for you!
As the Sales and repairs administrator you will:
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external customers.
- Prepare repair and sales quotations
- Chase customer repair approvals and follow up sales quotes
- Process customer repair approvals / process sales orders
- Prepare delivery note, invoice and customs invoices
- Deal with any shipping related queries and administration.
- General office duties filing, photocopying, scanning and archiving
- Actively answer telephone calls in office,
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts
- Take ownership of Customer issues and ensure that they are followed through to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Support purchasing from suppliers
- Manage the administration process for the loan and exchange of equipment
The ideal Sales and Repairs administrator will:
- Have sales order or repairs administration experience including complex quoting
- Have good organisational and time management skills
- Be able to work effectively in a team whilst meeting deadlines and prioritising own workload
- Use initiative and exercise common sense
- Be flexible and have an adaptable approach to work with an ambition to develop and progress in the role
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Aviation or technical background advantageous but not essential.
- Competent user of MS Word & Excel. Training will be provided on the in-house system.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Reference ID: J4130
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
About the Company
Company: Highpoint Recruitment
Company Location: Alton