R&O Planner Job at Safran – in Ajax, ON
Safran est classé meilleur employeur mondial 2020 dans son secteur par le magazine Forbes.
Safran Landing Systems est le leader mondial des fonctions d’atterrissage et de freinage pour aéronefs. Partenaire de 30 avionneurs dans les domaines du transport civil, régional, d’affaires et militaire, la société assure le support de 27 800 avions effectuant environ 73 000 atterrissages par jour.
- Prepare and communicate daily, weekly, and monthly plans and schedules for work in the R&O shop
- Monitor the availability of materials and manpower to plan the impact on the workflow
- Revise plans and schedules when necessary to take into consideration unforeseen changes
- Optimizes work processes to improve efficiency
- Finite scheduling of all work centers within R&O
- Achieving on time delivery to the customer expectations of all components at a minimum cost
- Scheduling/monitoring production progress and requesting delivery updates from sub-contractors
- Maintaining of work orders and work order management
- Create and review load and capacity, making recommendations to ensure balanced load vs. capacity
- Assign priorities and manage bottleneck processes
- Populate visual display board (Daily/weekly targets) for each cell / Run daily start of shift meetings with Team Leaders
- Liaise with other departments to ensure part availability
- Willing to carry AOG phone after hours on a rotational basis
- College Diploma/University Business Degree
- Proficient in interpretation of Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins, Airworthiness Directives, drawings, and other technical data
- Familiar with Canadian Aviation Regulations pertaining to airworthiness requirements
- Extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications including Access, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Superior organizational and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate several projects at one time with aggressive deadlines
- SAP experience an asset
The above statements reflect the general items considered necessary to describe principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. Other duties may be assigned as per management instruction.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
Minimum age of 18 years.
Canadian Controlled Goods Regulations (CGR), U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearances and applicable contractual obligations.
Safran Landing Systems Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. SafranLS TOR is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Accessibility and Accommodation Policy. SafranLS TOR will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to SafranLS TOR in advance.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for interviews will be notified.
All notifications will be via e-mail, therefore, please ensure address is included, thank-you.
About the Company
Company: Safran –
Company Location: Ajax, ON