Retail Security Officer Job at OCS – in Sandymount, County Dublin
OCS is a commercial company providing professional FM Project Management Services including Security, Cleaning, and Aviation Sectors services across Ireland. Our clients range from major retail companies to smaller private and public-sector enterprises; we work as a strategic partner to clients across a wide range of market sectors to deliver the highest standard of facilities management services.
We tailor our services to meet the unique demands of each client and help to achieve their corporate objectives. Our strategic partnership approach means we work as part of our clients’ team to deliver high quality, sustainable and essential facilities service and project solutions.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting for Retail Security Officers on full time basis for multiple locations throughout Sandymount. There is a 150 euro signing on bonus for successful candidates after qualifying period.
There is an immediate start for the successful candidates.
- Maintain a security presence at our client sites, ensuring a safe and enjoyable experience for customers and members of the public.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and maintain PSA standards in relation to code of conduct.
Applicants must have the following requirements as a minimum before applying:
- Current, Valid PSA License.
- Fluent English written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work with CCTV systems
- Must be able to provide clear and complete 5 year work history including references.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required by the company.
- Retail experience preferred
- Fully Flexible
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Store discount
- Wellness program
About the Company
Company: OCS –
Company Location: Sandymount, County Dublin