Regional Sales Manager, Smart Services Europe Job at Bombardier – in London
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
The Smart Services Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is under the direction of Vice President of Smart Services and Program. Through individual effort and teamwork, the RSM is responsible to achieve sales goals within their specified region through consultative selling, building and maintaining positive business relationships with customers, and continuous improvement initiatives. Sales goals include Smart Parts programs and Smart Services developed by Bombardier to the aircraft owner/operator. RSMs are also required to meet customer visit goals and manage their allocated expense budget.
(Candidate can be based in France or UK offices)
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to Bombardier General Work Requirements
- Through direct contact with Business Aircraft owners/operators, bank and brokers, actively market, sell and negotiate the Smart Parts and Smart Services contracts for new and in-service aircraft
- Promote and sell any new products and service offerings, as introduced by Bombardier
- Work closely with the aircraft sales team and maintenance regional sales manager to identify prospect customers
- Sell the value of the OEM
- Maintain knowledge competitor offerings and market requirements.
- Routinely visit customers to build and maintain profitable long-term relationships with new and existing operators.
- Develop tailored sales strategies to attract new customers and increase sales capture for Bombardier’s existing customer base by:
- Identifying customer operational needs
- Consulting with A/C owner/operator to define parts and service needs and present competitive, accurate and timely proposals
- Presenting the Smart Services program to banks providing aircraft financing to Bombardier’s customers
- Lead commercial negotiations with customers and internal departments regarding pricing, services and incentives.
- Participate in Bombardier and industry trade shows, as required.
- Actively maintain sales pipeline and complete required reporting activity within Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, or other systems as required.
- Within the established guidelines, manage non-labor expense budget and submit expense reports in a timely manner
As our ideal candidate,
- You have five (5) years’ experience in aviation and / or aircraft maintenance
- You possess Product knowledge of business aircraft maintenance and programs (warranty, PBH, RIMP, CAMP)
- You have working knowledge of aircraft service industry and what drives business margin
- You have Customer Service background / experience with superb customer orientation
- You possess Leadership skills necessary to engage teams to impact and influence results
- You have the necessary skills to confront sales obstacles in an objective, professional manner
- You have strong communications experience in both verbal and written form. And you must be able to speak, read and write the language of the region
- You are able to work in teams or independently as situation requires with urgency and drive
- You have the ability to develop and execute a business strategy to achieve short and mid-range (1 – 2 years) sales targets
- You are autonomous, independent and self-motivated
- You are able to manage time and prioritize tasks
- You have the Computer skills necessary to learn and / or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and web-based applications
- You can travel extensively (up to three weeks per month) and on demand if necessary to support sales efforts
- You can secure an appropriate passport
- You are flexible to travel and attend meetings before / after regularly scheduled hours
- You ideally possess a Bachelor’s degree (asset)
- You have previous sales experience
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Employee Status: Regular
About the Company
Company: Bombardier –
Company Location: London