Recent Graduate_Crew Planner (She/He/They) Job at Volotea – in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia
Are you a passionate about aviation?
Do you enjoy working in an international and fast-growing environment?
Join our team, we are waiting for you in our big family!!
Volotea* is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012 and currently we have 1500 employees in High season.
Our headquarters are in Barcelona, Spain. Our principal markets are France, Italy, Greece, Germany, and Spain. We have 17 operational bases; Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg, and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Genoa, Cagliari, Olbia and Naples in Italy; Athens in Greece; Hamburg in Germany and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain. We have transported more than 35 million passengers in over eight years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Airbus 32X series.
Have you’ve ever been curious to understand what’s behind a flight and how do you get crew to always be ready? This is a perfect job for you!
You will work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with minimal oversight. Adapting your time and workflow to the most pressing issues at hand will be essential. Your communication skills are excellent.
We are looking for a Crew Planner to work in our Barcelona Headquarters offices. The job purpose is to be responsible for the resources to conduct training of our crew with strict compliance to the regulations. You will report directly to the Crew Scheduling Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Planning and optimization of Volotea Flight & Cabin crew while complying with flight time limitations and company standards. Create and maintain training qualification, expiries, crew categories and contract status on AIMS database. Working in a team of Crew Planners and coordinate with other departments such as Training, HR, Chief Pilot Office, Cabin Team, etc…
Knowledge and previous experience:
- Mandatory advanced English level, both written and spoken. (Test will be done during the recruitment process)
- Previous Workforce Planning / Transport Planning / Scheduling experience is desirable.
- Knowledge of AIMs scheduling system an asset
- Computer literate (MS Office) and any additional Microsoft or other professional IT background
- Excellent ability to organize, manage multiple tasks and prioritize, able to adapt to changes.
- Internal Customer-focused with good interpersonal and communication skills used to communicate via e-mail and phone.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously, have initiative and be creative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
Volotea is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit diverse candidates, as our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture by attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse people._
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Volotea –
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia