Quality and Compliance Manager Job at Mane Contract Services Limited – in Cheltenham
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Car allowance
This is an excellent chance for an experienced UK Aviation Compliance professional to overhaul and implement new and improved compliance and quality management frameworks and to develop and lead our compliance and quality function. This is an excellent chance for an experienced UK Aviation Compliance professional to overhaul and implement new and improved compliance and quality management frameworks and to develop and lead our compliance and quality function.
- Establishment of an independent quality management system to monitor compliance with the AOC including EASA Part-M and Part-145, ATO, BCAR, Part 21G and Part 21J requirements, throughout the Onshore organisation
- Implementation of a quality audit programme in which all Operational, Maintenance, Flight Training, Design, Production and Continuing Airworthiness procedures are reviewed at regular intervals in relation to each type of aircraft maintained and to bring any non-conformance or poor standards to the attention of the person concerned
- Follow up and closure of any non-conformance
- Responsible for the implementation, development and oversight of compliance policies and procedures
- Liaison with external agencies (regulators, clients, suppliers) with respect to compliance issues
As Quality and Compliance Manager you will earn a competitive salary (Up to £70,000), and a comprehensive benefits package with exceptional career progression opportunities.
Send your CV or call today for more information on this Quality and Compliance Manager opportunity.
About the Company
Company: Mane Contract Services Limited –
Company Location: Cheltenham