Program Manager AIR Equipment (m/f/d), AIR Job at Amazon SZ Sachsen-Thueringen G – in Schkeuditz
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations, Finance, or related field
- Demonstrated data analysis and reporting experience with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement, and Lean techniques (how, when, who)
Amazon Air is seeking highly motivated individuals to identify and develop game-changing air transportation solutions for Amazon’s middle-mile transportation network, with the aim of ultimately improving our customers’ experience. Work will make a significant, measurable impact on the business goals for Amazon Air. If you want to work for a great company and have the opportunity to delight our customers, then join us in making Amazon history!
We are seeking a dynamic, analytical and organized Program Manager to join Amazon Air’s GSE and ULD Program Management Team. The position will be reporting to the Sr. PM for GSE and ULD management to work in Leipzig, Saxony – Germany location. m/f/d
Key job responsibilities
- Purchase order management and Invoice Reconciliation
- Review ULD and GSE telematics data – Drive system accuracy and reporting
- Host and drive Weekly Business Review (WBR) and Monthly Business Review (MBR)
- Engage in quarterly GSE and ULD supplier and site Audits
- Assist with commissioning units onsite
- Review contract performance standards and manage vendor incentive/penalty payments
- Working within time constraints to meet business critical needs (often managing multiple, time-sensitive and high priority initiatives simultaneously)
- Systematically escalate problems or variances in the operating plan to the relevant owners and teams, following through to resolution to ensure they are delivered
- Address inquiries, concerns from vendors & ensure vendors know how to use Amazon tools
- Analyze ULD, GSE flight, scan metrics relating to operational performance and effectively present data to vendors and internal teams
- Partner with Senior Operations Managers on interacting with GSE and ULD management, and agree on priorities, business decisions, objectives, and communication
- Manage administrative duties with telematics portals
- Collaborate on the creation of processes with the aid of technical and business team members
- Model, evaluate, and implement opportunities in a complex transportation network
- Map, document, and recommend process improvements
- Assist in communications with internal and external customers to understand business requirements
- Actively engage with internal partners throughout the organization to meet and exceed customer service levels & transport-related KPI’s.
- Research and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with little guidance or supervision
- Ability to manage through conflict with a positive, flexible, and professional attitude
- Ability to work well in a team environmen
- 3-5 years of professional experience working in the aviation or transportation industry
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with high expectations
- Self-starter. Strong evidence of driving goals with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Strong knowledge and experience with GSE and ULD equipment management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
About the Company
Company: Amazon SZ Sachsen-Thueringen G –
Company Location: Schkeuditz