Pricing/Finance Assistant Job at World Fuel in Elland
When you click ‘Apply’, you will need to click on ‘Create Account’. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Please note that by submitting an employment application you consent to World Fuel Services processing your information for this role and potentially for future employment opportunities, in accordance with applicable laws. To learn more about how we protect and/or process personal information, please visit the WFS Privacy Center at: https://www.wfscorp.com/en/privacy-center.
Pricing Analyst required by a leading Fortune 100 company and globally renowned fuel supplier!
The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for providing accurate and cost reflective energy prices to the energy consultants in a professional analysis format to present to their clients in order for them to renew their contracts. Liaising with clients and colleagues and negotiating prices with suppliers on a daily basis. Ensuring signed contracts are sent to suppliers in a timely manner and ensuring all prices are locked in before the market closes.
World Fuel Services is a global leader in fuel logistics, specializing in the marketing, sale and distribution of marine, aviation and land fuel products and services. World Fuel Services Corporation is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and currently ranked # 92 on the Fortune 500 List.
World Kinect Energy Group is part of the globally renowned World Fuel Services Group, a leading Fortune 100 company. Kinect Energy Group is recognised as being one of the world’s leading suppliers of energy solutions to businesses and utilities and this role is important in supporting its growth globally.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
– To attend to the relevant paperwork for renewals for each site as advised by the pricing manager i.e. locate current contract, print and fill in a renewal docket.
– Prioritise delegated pricing. Report any new updates from Consultants/Clients to the Head of Operations immediately.
– Manage communication flow between suppliers and clients in a timely manner while prioritising work according to business targets and deadlines.
– Solve client problems by working well with the team and external suppliers in order to come to a satisfactory resolution.
– Follow company document management procedures by using the extranet, filestream and 5 to electronically scan and save or print all paperwork and indexing documents on a daily basis.
– To obtain energy prices from energy suppliers with commission rates to use when preparing a price analysis via email for the each site as advised by the pricing manager
– To use the matrix to get indicative energy prices to use when preparing a price analysis
– Liaising with suppliers to locate relevant information with regards to market movements.
– Keep up to date with market movements/trends etc.
– To be responsible for producing an energy analysis / energy proposal in a professional format for the energy consultant team to use to present to clients. Bind together along with T&C’s and energy graphs or save and email electronic version.
– Initially liaising between the client and the energy supplier by; emailing a copy of the signed contract and proposal acceptance to the supplier and arranging for rates/prices offered to be locked in and provide email confirmation to client and energy consultant that the rates/prices have been locked in.
– Attend to saving and filing of signed contracts onto CRM system and electronic filing system and pass the original document to the appropriate person within Kinect for checking.
– Ensure the proposal acceptance is signed and returned, filed using company document management procedures and pass the original document to the appropriate person within Kinect.
– Recorde all actions/liaison with clients on 5.
– Support the Head of Operations with ad hoc requests.
– Participate in on-going training and development, regular performance reviews and monthly one to ones.
– Carry out any other reasonable duties as required by the company
– Adhere to the company and department standards, policies and procedures.
– Adhere to the policies and procedures to attain and maintain the required competency level to perform the role and, in particular, to promote a culture where customers are treated fairly, with openness and honesty.
– Apply company values in all day to day activities.
– Understand the health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements that are relevant to our work and comply with these. Actively promote issues regarding health, safety & the environment.
Work experience of processing high volumes of financial data is highly desirable. This is likely to be gained in credit control, accounts payable or financial assistant roles which have involved high volumes of data processing and customer interaction and management over the phone.
Strong numerate and analytical ability are essential.
Work experience of inputting data quickly and accurately into systems/databases is essential.
Strong IT skills and experience of using the MS Office suite is essential. Intermediate Excel knowledge is essential.
Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
Strong customer service skills and experience is essential.
About the Company
Company: World Fuel
Company Location: Elland