Payroll Administrator Job at Mallaghan Engineering – in Dungannon
Mallaghan Engineering is a Leading Global Supplier in the manufacture of Ground Support Equipment for the Aviation Industry, producing highly acclaimed GSE products to an ever-expanding global network of customers. The Company is fully committed to a highly ambitious strategy of future growth and to continuing to build its reputation for the quality of its products and its customer service ethos.
As a result of our continued success, we are now recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our finance team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be primarily responsible for the processing of weekly and monthly payroll. In addition you will also manage and coordinate travel arrangements for the company.
Working on your own initiative and as part of a team, your main duties will include, but not limited to
· Provide a competent, effective, and timely payroll function.
· Process payroll on a weekly and monthly basis, ensuring all information and records relating to payroll are up to date.
· Set up, process and maintain new and existing employees.
· Set up bank payments for staff wages via BACS.
· Manage and co-ordinate all travel arrangements for employees traveling on business and/or to events. This will involve liaising with our external suppliers in booking all aspects of travel from flights, hotels, car rentals, transfers, visas and itinerary creation.
· Management of the travel budget and reconciliation of rechargeable travel costs and credit card expenses, ensuring purchase orders are issued & receipted.
What you will need to succeed:
· A good level education including GCSE English and Math or equivalent
· Previous experience using Sage or similar payroll software
· Good working knowledge of MS Office (word, excel, outlook), the Internet and working with databases
In addition, to your administrative skills you should have the ability to think logically and make informed decisions. You will be well organised, with a strong eye for details and able to meet tight deadlines.
In return we offer a competitive salary, pension, life assurance, Health Shield, supported training, enhanced maternity pay, flexible hours/holidays, on-site parking and early finish on Fridays!
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful and stable company who are continuing to build on their growth.
Mallaghan Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Reference ID: PA/2021
Expected start date: 04/01/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Payroll: 1 year (preferred)
About the Company
Company: Mallaghan Engineering –
Company Location: Dungannon