Operations Manager Job Job at CAE Parc Aviation – in Dublin
Position Title: Operations Manager
CAE Parc Aviation has been mandated by our client, a leading European MRO to source an Operations Manager. This is a leadership position and managing the day to day operations is a critical part of the job. The selected individual will have strong people management skills and the ability to develop the operations in line with business growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Operations Manager will be leading an operations team and will be accountable for day-to-day production plan execution. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role ideally within aerospace, pharmaceutical, food industry or another engineering discipline and will need to showcase previous experience using lean principles and methodology to deliver continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Implement and manage change successfully.
· Leading operations team
· Accountable for day-to-day production plan execution
· Manage new products developed into production.
· Manage by metrics and KPI’s
· Drive improvements on operations KPI’s
· Manage and Coordinate all maintenance related activities
· Form strong relationships with key stakeholders
· Train, develop and retain team members
· Being part of the management team
Qualifications and Experience:
· 3rd level qualification
· 5+ years’ experience in leadership role
· Strong leader who can lead, motivate and manage a team effectively
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work associated with the role and work environment.
· Lean sigma experience
Competitive package on offer including Performance Bonus, Pension, Life Insurance, Sick Pay Benefits and free parking.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value “One CAE”, we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
About the Company
Company: CAE Parc Aviation –
Company Location: Dublin