Neurohospitalist with EMG and NCV – Block Schedule (J-041633) Jobs in Florida, United States at HCA Healthcare
Title: Neurohospitalist with EMG and NCV – Block Schedule (J-041633)
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Florida, United States
HCA Florida West Hospital is recruiting for a Neurologist due to exciting growth.
• Board certified (or eligible) in neurology
• Provide inpatient consultative neurology services.
• Experience a plus but willing to consider a new graduate
• EMG and NCV are required
• EEG and VNG are preferred
• Must do electromyogram and nerve conduction velocity tests.
• The incoming physician will see 20 patients per day on average.
• Employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group
• Competitive compensation
• Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
• PTO and CME time / allowance
• Occurrence-based malpractice
7 days on 7 days off 12 hour shift schedule
About HCA Florida West Hospital:
• Located in Pensacola, FL
• Trusted Community Hospital
• Provides full service medical and surgical acute care
• 515 licensed beds
• 2 Free Standing Emergency Service locations, in addition to Main ER
• Northwest Florida’s first Accredited Chest Pain Center and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
• First in the State of Florida to earned Atrial Fibrillation with Electrophysiology Services Accreditation
• Advanced Primary Stroke Center
• Evolving Graduate Medical Education Program
The Pensacola Bay Area offers the best of both worlds: 52 miles of sun-drenched, sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. Pensacola offers 450 years of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping and many festivals throughout the year, celebrating everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras. Boasting a thriving arts community, the Pensacola Bay Area is home to the “big five,” including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre and an accredited museum of visual arts. Pensacola also boasts a rich military heritage with Naval Air Station Pensacola, the world-famous Blue Angels and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the world’s largest air and space museums. From miles of sugar white beaches to historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for everyone
Interested in learning more:
Connect with: Bridget Hyden, HCAs National Neurology Recruiter
352-208-9872 / [email protected]