NATO AWACS Reliability Engineer (d/f/m) Job at Airbus – in Friesland
Mit Leidenschaft und Entschlossenheit arbeiten unsere Mitarbeiter jeden Tag daran, die Welt zu vernetzen, mit hoher Priorität auf Sicherheit und Fortschritt. Wir sind stolz auf unsere Arbeit und teilen unsere Fachkenntnisse und Erfahrungen, um gemeinsam Spitzenleistungen zu erfüllen. Unsere kulturelle Vielfalt und Zusammenarbeit ermöglicht es uns, Außergewöhnliches zu erreichen – auf dem Erdboden, im Luft- und im Weltraum.
Airbus Defence and Space is a global leader in military aviation. Together with NATO we are seeking a highly motivated engineer to work in the interdisciplinary field of NATO AWACS E-3A.
We are a small international Team within the Customer Support Organization located in Manching, close to the maintenance shop floor. We are responsible for the sustainment, reliability and as well for engineering support of the NATO E-3A aircraft. Our Team intention is to have a safe and reliable NATO AWACS fleet by supporting the customer need. Our mission is to support the NATO AWACS operation till late 2030’s.
Within this ESEC Team this opportunity for an Engineer (NATO AWACS E-3A) (m/f/d) has arisen.
The selected engineer will focus on:
- Prepare draft ECPs, inputs to TCTOs, AFTOs etc. for the NAEW&C Force fleet
- Establish/maintain records of repair/replacement histories
- Act as Administrator for Data System for ESEC Activity Tracking System (ATS)
- Act as Administrator for the ELO Documentation Management System including preparation / development of work flows
- Establish/maintain data exchange links with the Main Operating Base (MOB) primarily for Maintenance/defect data (Program Integrated Logistic System (PILS) and/or DFR/ASIP) and Flight schedules and flight performance/profile data
- Participate in the revision/restructuring of the current NE-3A maintenance program with the PDM
- ESEC Point of Contact (POC) for the Aircraft Structures Integrity Program (ASIP), tailored to the specific needs of NE-3A
- Focal Point for Documentation of the ESEC Team
- Export Classifications like ITAR and EAR are well known
- Continually monitor and analyse maintenance and reliability data of aircraft, engine and components primarily with respect to reliability and LOE trends if necessary for planning
- Preparation of contractual deliveries and reports
The area of responsibility will be Reliability, Documentation and Maintainability for the NE-3A fleet. If your application will be successful you will join us – the “European Sustainment Engineering Team”.
We are seeking following competencies
- Several years of experience in engineering and or MRO with military or commercial aircraft like NE-3A, JSTAR, P8 (minimum 5 years)
- Aircraft Structure and Maintenance Schedule
- Degree within Aircraft Structural Design or Aircraft Heavy Maintenance (MRO)
- Strong database knowledge (SQL, MS Access)
- Basic knowledge in documentation management systems (e.g. ELO office) and IETD (S1000D)
- Understanding about certification of flying systems
- Knowledge about Requirements Management and Analysis
- The Microsoft office suite is a tool you are used to use
- Sound knowledge of technical support for NAEW & C FORCE FLEET would be a plus
- A negotiation level of English is required
About the Company
Company: Airbus –
Company Location: Friesland