Marketing Specialist Job at Australian School of Commerce – in Hobart TAS
M.S Aviation Pty Ltd trading as Australian School of Commerce (ASOC) is a Registered Training organisation (RTO) which offers nationally recognised courses in a safe and supportive environment. ASOC is committed to provide high quality education and helps students to achieve successful career outcomes in their chosen field.
ASOC has its campuses located in Melbourne and Hobart.
We are currently looking for Marketing Specialist for our Hobart Campus.
Qualifications & experience
- Some past experience in marketing preferred, specially in education sector.
- preferable relevant marketing qualification.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions..
- Sales minded and proven record of meeting KPI
- Result oriented.
- Great organizing and planning skill.
- Willing to learn
About the Role
- Designing, developing and updating content on website
- Running Google Ads/Facebook Ads/YouTube Ads etc.
- Search engine optimization to increase website traffic
- CRM & email automation
- Designing/Editing videos/podcast using adobe premiere pro/final cut etc.
- Designing posters, thumbnails or any marketing material etc.
- Organizing events to promote our organisation
- Coordinating webinars from brainstorming ideas, preparing presentations, promoting to following up
- Liaising with clients on phones as well as face to face.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audience( students,agents etc).
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Create strategies to gain more attention from our target audience for maintaining the organisation reputation in the market.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this fantastic career opportunity, we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV
You must have the right to work in Australia to be considered for this role.
Only the shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 – $64,000.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- Travel reimbursement
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
About the Company
Company: Australian School of Commerce –
Company Location: Hobart TAS