Manufacturing Engineering Manager Job at CyberCoders in Linden, NJ
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Location: Woodbridge Township/Avenel, NJTop Reasons to Work with Us
1. Opportunity for professional growth!
2. Competitive compensation and benefits!
3. Aviation Industry leader!What You Will Be Doing
The Manufacturing Engineering Manager’s responsibilities include offering and implementing solutions to production, engineering, safety, and quality problems. You will also be managing a small team of engineers and several engineering interns.
Were looking for a strong leader with the following soft skills.
– Problem solver / investigative mentality. Someone who is a driver of change and can give examples.
– Life-long learner. Someone who is willing to take risks, succeed/fail, adjust/pivot to get things accomplished.
– Team player who is humble, willing to teach/train and will oversee 1 engineer (eventually 2) and 3+ interns.
– Strong emotional intelligence.What You Need for this Position
– 7-10+ years of manufacturing engineering experience in regulated industries such as aviation, medical, automotive and/or food
– 3+ years of supervisory/management experience
– Extensive Lean / Six Sigma experience and a proven track record of driving/implementing changes (be able to provide specific examples)
– Strong background and commitment to continuous improvement
– Experience dealing with compliance and regulatory standards
– Excellent leadership skills and a willingness to teach others
– Team-player and life-long learner mentality
– Strong computer skills especially with Excel
– Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing)
– Lean / Six Sigma Certification
– Industrial Engineering background
– Aviation experience
– Masters Degree in EngineeringSo, if you are a Manufacturing Engineering Manager with experience, please apply today!
About the Company
Company Location: Linden, NJ