Maintenance Administrator & Inventory Controller Job at Atlantic Flight Training Academy – in Cork, County Cork
Applications are invited for an experienced Administrator & Inventory Controller to join our dynamic, professional yet very friendly team.
Atlantic Flight Training Academy operates a large fleet of Cessna 172, Diamond DA42 and Piper Seneca PA34 aircraft training domestic and international pilot cadets for some of the world’s largest airlines. The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and inventory requirements in relation to the Maintenance Department of the company.
Role and Responsibilities
- Complete administrative duties and paperwork associated with the Maintenance Department
- Monitoring maintenance requirements and activities for the aircraft
- Creating maintenance schedules for the fleet of aircraft by establishing priorities, scheduling and assigning workload in conjunction with the Chief Engineer
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
- Placing and receiving in stock orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors, subcontracted companies, manufacturers and suppliers to ensure good quality products for negotiated prices
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers and deliveries
- Monitoring delivery schedules and identifying and resolving delivery issues as they arise
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements of the maintenance department to ensure stock availability.
- Performing regular stock checks and resolving stock issues
- Maintaining and updating inventory and purchase records
- Generating work packs and ensuring that all required scheduled and unscheduled maintenance is accomplished in due time and all information is updated in necessary systems.
- Assisting with audits conducted by the Compliance and Safety Managers
- Providing support to the Flight Operations Department as required
Essential candidate requirements
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience of administration and inventory control
- Experience within the aviation industry while not essential would be beneficial
- Ability to hold airport restricted zone access.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft Software Program
- Fluent English speaker
- Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered
Desired Experience & characteristics
- Good logistical thinking abilities.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.
- Responsible, proactive and flexible approach
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to forge positive working relationships
- Good collaboration and negotiation abilities.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00-€33,000.00 per year
About the Company
Company: Atlantic Flight Training Academy –
Company Location: Cork, County Cork