Line Service Technician Job at LYNX FBO – in Destin, FL
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING IN AVIATION? WE SERVICE PRIVATE AIRCRAFT!
Are you interested in working in the business aviation industry and do you enjoy working outdoors with plenty of variety? As a Line Service Technician, you will provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft and customer service for crew members and their passengers.
We are looking for new team members at our Destin FL location.
· Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clients.
· Provide a variety of aircraft services, including marshaling, fueling, hangar storage, towing and other ground support.
· Coordinate and direct ramp movements for arriving and departing aircraft.
· Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks, and transport vans.
· Additional responsibilities may include providing shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
· High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
· Team player with a collaborative attitude.
· Ability to thrive in an environment with strong standard operating principles and a safety first culture.
· Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
· Must possess a valid state Driver’s License.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
To Apply For this Job Please Click This Link:
Related keywords: airport, aviation, airport positions
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: LYNX FBO –
Company Location: Destin, FL