Learner Experience Officer 14 Month FTC (Flexible Location) Job at Seetec – in Hockley
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is experienced in compliance and paperwork checking, that can work well in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
We need you to to coordinate and administer the Apprenticeship journey in Seetec Outsource, providing an exemplary learner experience for pre-start eligibility, induction, workshops, testing, End Point Assessment (EPA) and ultimately completion. You’ll ensure learners and line managers are engaged and remain fully informed throughout the duration of their programme.
In return for your dedication, knowledge, and commitment, we’re offering a competitive salary range £23,000 – £31,500 per annum (dependent on experience) with these great benefits:
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy additional days)
- 2 Volunteer Days
- Pension – 5% Employee 5% Employer
- Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
- Annual Salary Increase in line with national average
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free access to BenefitHub – an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, cycle to work scheme and additional voluntary benefits
There’s also the opportunity to progress your career!
Interested? There’s an easy to apply route below to upload your CV! If you need any further information, talk to our experienced Internal Recruitment Team on 01702 208282.
Seetec Group is an employee-owned organisation and we continually pride ourselves on our sense of community, both in the incredible work we do throughout UK and Ireland, and internally within our 2,500-strong team. People are at the front, centre and heart of every service we provide and each decision we make. What it means to be employee-owned.
What our people say.
Location: Flexible Location, potential for local travel if required.
Hours: 37 hours a week. (Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30pm) 14 Month Fixed Term Contract
Closing Date: 16 August 2022
- Monitor and collate all EOI & KSBs delivered to the inbox checking eligibility to the program proposed and ensuring RPL is checked to establish funding calculations are in line with starting position.
- Ensure the detailed documentation is completed to corroborate the funding decision made around RPL
- Contact a qualification competent coach to engage the proposed learner and line manager when a detailed discussion is needed to support the funding decision.
- Provide CIAG to learners and line managers as required during both eligibility element and face to face sign up.
- Take part in all funding updates, policy changes and enact working practices.
- Ensure all pre-sign up actions are completed including the referral onto CRM, updating EOI trackers, register and issue IA for functional skills through BKSB, issue joining instructions and welcome emails confirming eligibility through KSB, Check PLR and log completed BKSB results.
- Confirm to the new learners Pivot registration and next steps on their apprenticeship journey.
- Facilitate course, test, end point assessment bookings
- Support with functional skills invigilation as required
- Provide induction marking assistance where additional resourcing is required
- Complete all necessary reporting to keep all key stakeholders and the wider business informed of performance, activities and progress.
- Ensure the Apprenticeships delivered by SOTS meets the learner, employer, ESFA, Awarding Organisations, EPAO and company requirements and is Ofsted and audit compliant.
- Ensure all apprenticeship programmes meet or exceeds the learners and employers’ expectation by providing a professional and quality service that our customers and stakeholders can rely on
For the full job description, follow the link:Learner Experience Officer
Skills and Experience
- First hand experience within the apprenticeship sector
- Strong coordination skills
- Excellent communicator with a background communicating through different mediums
- Ability to work with stakeholders at varying levels
- Experienced in ESFA funding streams and requirements
- Detailed knowledge of the current starting point requirements for an apprenticeship
- An assessing background with an understanding of IAG
- Good knowledge and experience of Ofsted requirements, inspections and ESFA compliance
SEETEC OUTSOURCE TRAINING AND SKILLS is part of Seetec Group and operates across the private, public and charitable sectors to help businesses and individuals to develop the skills that they need to thrive, now and in the future.
The business delivers a range of Training, Apprenticeships and Professional Development programmes in collaboration with employers across 5 core industry sectors: Public Services, Advanced Engineering & Aviation, Media & Communications, Transport & Logistics and Professional Services.
We have significantly grown and evolved from our original not for profit roots in 1984, but our foundation is the strength of our people and their expertise, insight and determination to change the lives of those they support. It was therefore a logical step at the beginning of 2020 to put our future in the hands of our colleagues and become majority employee owned. We are now the 9th largest employee-owned business in the UK where every employee is a stakeholder in our collective success.
Seetec Outsource helps organisations and individuals to succeed through the delivery of high-quality knowledge and skills development, rewarding apprenticeships and training opportunities for young people, new recruits and existing employees.
Seetec Outsource is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check.
Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under “About us”.
Seetec Outsource is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
About the Company
Company: Seetec –
Company Location: Hockley