Junior Executive Trainee (JET) Job at MTU Maintenance Canada – in Canada
MTU CANADA – OUR COMMITMENT, YOUR SUCCESS!
MTU Maintenance Canada is the North American member of MTU Maintenance network of companies, the largest independent provider of commercial engine maintenance services worldwide. Based in Delta, B.C., the company operates in the vicinity of the Boundary Bay Airport where it repairs and overhauls engines and accessories and performs engine tests.
MTU has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best Employers for Young People in 2019 and 2020. This special designation recognize leading companies for offering the nation’s best workplaces and programs for young people starting their careers!
10,000 people. 16 locations worldwide. One in three planes flies with our technology. And we are hard at work every day to keep growing. To get even better, even stronger. Even more sustainable. Not just for tomorrow or next week, but for generations to come. Toward that goal, we employ the world’s best people. People who put airplanes in the sky. We shape the future of aviation. Join us, and watch your career take off!
MTU Maintenance at a glance – https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=SCAiag1dNjY&list=PL1kNjoxs_qFIva7DVq4G7o-3IY4Ib2Zz-&index=3&t=0s
What it means to work at MTU – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbpbEzExLBw
What is engine MRO – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IKhRZ_WCAcE
Do you have a clear aspiration to become tomorrow’s business leader?
What better way to jump start your career than with a flying start? We will provide you with guidance, mentorship and training to gradually prepare you to come a future leader at MTU!
You will participate in 18-months of MTU Junior Executive Trainee (JET) Program, and will undertake project assignments in various departments. We’d like you to step out of your comfort zone and gain valuable experience across all of the company’s departments including an international assignment (3 months abroad). After completing the JET Program, you will be offered a permanent position within our production team.
We admit it. We have high standards for our applicants – the same high standards we set for ourselves. Grades, diplomas, degrees, and transcripts are definitely important to us. But one thing is even more important: you as a person. We like to see for ourselves who you are and what you can do.
Prepare your application package:
- Cover letter – We want to understand why you would like to become a future leader at MTU!
You MUST include both documents to be considered for this position!
Who are we looking for?
- A University Degree (e.g. Business Administration, Engineer, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years of full-time work experience
- Strong commitment to contribute to MTU’s success
- Ability to make sound judgement based on strong analytical thinking
- Dare to challenge status quo and generate disruptive ideas
- Keen to engage, motivate, and align people to drive for success
- Deeply curious to learn new things
- Self-reflective and open to learn from experience and feedback
- Possess the energy, passion, and perseverance to drive for results
- A Master’s Degree
- Experience in project management
- Experience in LEAN management
- Experience or interest in working in an aerospace industry
MTU supports diversity in the workplace, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Canada: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
About the Company
Company: MTU Maintenance Canada –
Company Location: Canada