Inside Sales – Aviation Training Job at CTS – in Wichita, KS
Seeking a talented problem solver to join our team as an Inside Sales Representative for our Aviation Training solutions. If you’re an enthusiastic and driven individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem, we’d love to hear from you.
You know customer feedback is priceless and you can put yourself in their shoes. If you don’t have enough information to resolve an issue, you are confident and resourceful in troubleshooting, investigating, and offering a solution. You’ll be given the freedom to be yourself and take ownership of your projects without fear of being micromanaged. Should you make it on our team, you’ll be extended the trust to manage your own time toward meeting your duties and responsibilities.
Whether creating sales opportunities, answering product and service questions, processing orders, or preparing correspondence, the target is to always ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently and effectively to inquiries, and maintain customer satisfaction.
You’ll be an important member of our team, contributing to team effort in a client on-boarding, sales, support, and retention role that will work collaboratively with both our content management and customer support teams.
- Quickly build a professional rapport and achieve customer satisfaction through earning and maintaining their trust
- Engaging customers by promptly addressing product and service questions; making informed suggestions about other products and services, and always striving to find a way to “wow” the customer
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution, and if applicable, attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation or capture underlying reasons for cancellation and/or schedule 6-month follow ups to re-engage with cancelled clients
- Understanding customer’s needs and identifying sales opportunities
- Following established communication procedures, guidelines, and policies while being willing to recognize when these are no longer effective or efficient and offer solutions; open to process and procedure change through being an agent for change and willing to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary; working in conjunction with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge, to ensure that: (a) proper customer service is being delivered, (b) processes are efficient and appropriate, and (c) you can recommend potential products or services to management by recognizing trends in the collection of customer information and requests
- Acting in the best interest of our clients; responsible for implementing a customer product and service review plan, scheduling ongoing reviews to gauge client happiness levels and ensure the CTS value proposition is being met
Recommended Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer service experience with the ability to effectively multitask and prioritize projects
- Ability to manage competing priorities and projects; to work independently and within a team; demonstrate initiative by self-managing tasks while easily adapting to change
- Familiarity with CRM systems and best practices
- Strong skills in phone contact, active listening, problem solving, and analyzing information
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn along with a willingness to enhance your market and product knowledge toward offering custom-tailored solutions
- Well-versed in the language of aviation, knowing the difference between Part 91 and Part 135 is beneficial, as is being able to navigate the alphabet lexicon prevalent in aviation…if 8900, OpSpecs, FAR-AIM, PBN, GPS, CPDLC, or ADS-B means anything to you, we want to meet you; but if you don’t, it’s not a deal breaker for us
CTS is an online training provider that serves the ground training needs for all aviation operations. From Part 91 to Part 135 as well as 121 and 125 pilot training (initial and recurrent) to cabin crew, ground crew, office personnel, and maintenance/safety personnel – we set the standard in aviation ground training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service/Account Management: 2 years (Required)
- Inside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Federal Aviation Regulations: 2 years (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: CTS –
Company Location: Wichita, KS