HRBP Job at Volotea – in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia
Are you a passionate about aviation?
Do you enjoy working in an international and fast-growing environment?
Join our team, we are waiting for you in our big family!!
Volotea* is the newest and fastest-growing low-cost airline in Europe, focused on connecting medium and small-sized European cities. We launched in April 2012 and currently we have 1750 employees in High season.
Our headquarters are in Barcelona, Spain. Our principal markets are France, Italy, Greece, Germany, and Spain. We have 18 operational bases; Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg, and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Genoa, Cagliari, Naples,Olbia and Alguero in Italy; Athens in Greece; Hamburg in Germany and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain. We have transported more than 35 million passengers in over nine years of operation, with a modern fleet, which is currently made of Airbus 32X series.
We are looking for a HRBP Operations, proactive, responsible, and rigorous person that is used to interact in different cultural environments, and who wants to work in a challenging fast paced environment.
The position will report to the Chief People Officer. The workplace is Barcelona headquarters, where the department give support to the different countries where we operate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide general day-to-day HR support across the different countries for crew members (pilots & cabin crews) and HQ.
- Great analytical skills and team work. Follow up of KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Creation of legal labour templates accordingly to country legal requirements
- Coordination of joint labour-operations management committees.
- Compliance with information duties to the committee
- Implement labour risk, emergency plan and legal compliance activities.
- Coordination of psychoactive substances analysis and random audits.
- Labour administration: Control of sanctions (make and send warning letters, procedure control in SP IT and GR)
- Degree in Law or RRLL
- Specialisation in Human Resources.
- We are looking for a professional with a minimum experience of two years in Labor HR in the Airline Industry.
- Possess excellent working knowledge of databases, excel and power point.
- Must be a team player, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and action-oriented
- Very high-level Spanish and English required and French/Italian is a strong plus.
Volotea is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit diverse candidates, as our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture by attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse people.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Volotea –
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia