General Manager, Aviation Lounge 1 Job at Sodexo Denver, CO
You are a customer service enthusiast. Knowing you’ve achieved great guest satisfaction means everything to you. It does for us, too.
Sodexo Live’s Airport Lounge Segment has an opening for the private AMEX Centurion Lounge at Denver International Airport (DEN). We are seeking a Temporary Lounge General Manager to join the team. The lounge is dedicated space for elite passengers to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy chef created dishes or order from the full-service bar serving premium wine and spirits. We are seeking a dynamic, energetic and experienced General Manager to be part of creating memorable dining experiences for our guests. The General Manager will be responsible for insuring excellent front of house guest services for this upscale lounge. We are seeking seasoned hospitality professionals with food service knowledge as well as experience managing salaried staff, Bartenders, alcohol/bar service, Food Attendants and Custodial Staff.
This is a resource/temporary position lasting until December 2022.
The members in these private clubs expect and deserve 5-star service!
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop manager, frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- 5+ years of experience as a Restaurant Manager or General Manager in a high-end hotel or fine-dining restaurant; lounge exp is a plus;
- have experience with premium wines and spirits;
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. .
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Responsible for general management of an account/unit providing one or more core services (Core Services of: Lounge Operations and may include any of: Complementary Food and Bar, Food For Sale, Appearance Care, Credential Desk, Purchasing and Concierge Services. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
About the Company
Company Location: Denver, CO