General Manager, Aviation Lounge 1 Job at Sodexo Atlanta, GA
A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where you can make a difference.
Sodexo’s Airport Lounge Segment is seeking a General Manager, Aviation Lounge 1 at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL). This premium lounge is dedicated space for elite passengers to relax, rejuvenate and enjoy food from the buffet or order beverages from the full-service bar. We are seeking a dynamic and energetic manager who is focused on elevating guest experience.
As the Club General Manager, you will have responsibility for daily operations and service staff including bartenders, appearance care (custodial staff), front desk reception and all food and beverage services for this private club. This is a hands-on manager role and will be very active in daily service operations. The ideal candidate will have food & beverage knowledge/experience, a strong eye for detail, overall excellent service standards and most important, be a true team leader. As the General Manager you will also be responsible for financials and cost controls.
If you have experience managing food and beverage outlets at a hotel, private club or other upscale hospitality venue, we want to hear from you!
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
- Fully versed in Profit and Loss, inventory and fiscal responsibilities of operating a stand alone business.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs;
- has experience in financials, preparation and oversight.
Learn more about
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. .
Responsible for general management of an account/unit providing one or more core services (Core Services of: Lounge Operations and may include any of: Complementary Food and Bar, Food For Sale, Appearance Care, Credential Desk, Purchasing and Concierge Services. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
About the Company
Company Location: Atlanta, GA