Fuel Quality Control -CVG Airport Job at PrimeFlight Aviation Services Inc – 2.9 in Hebron, KY
1st shift- days off SUN-THUR- Days off FRI, SAT
- Tests fuel samples for ATA-103 and ASTM Fuel quality Standards
- Records test data, following statistical quality control procedures.
- Conducts work in a safe and environmentally conscious fashion by adhering to all company, industry, local, state, and federal safety and environmental regulations and procedures.
- Procure daily, weekly, and monthly petroleum product inventories as required.
- Prepare and process required documentation related to work performed.
- Complies with A4A specifications on fuel quality.
- Required to pump fuel pits and provide auto gas / diesel fuel functions as necessary.
- Where lifting is required, the employee must be able to do the essential functions of the job.
- Complies with the location’s attendance standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess and maintain a valid US driver’s license.
- Must pass all pre-employment testing including a physical, color vision test, audio test, and drug test.
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English.
- Handle fueling carts and fueling hoses which will require you to lift and move up to 70lbs.
- Ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Must pass a background check and obtain US Customs seal as required.
- Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all required Airports and Custom badges/seals.
- Work is done primarily outdoors; must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- Flexible Schedule Required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships
- Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Life and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Uniform Provided
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may regularly work in outside weather conditions. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts, high voltages, and high hydraulic/pneumatic pressures. The employee is also frequently exposed to very loud noise levels, fumes or airborne particles, and hazardous substances, materials, or waste. The employee occasionally works in high, precarious places.
The Operator performs periodic maintenance and inspections on filters, pumps, valves, tanks, pressure controls, metering and gauging equipment, company vehicles. Ensures that all work assigned is performed in a timely fashion with quality workmanship. Ensure through definitive methods that product meets or exceeds quality standards set forth; ensure all work is completed in a timely manner, contributing to an efficient operation, while projecting a professional image
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with arms, climb or balance; and talk or hear.
Other tasks include digging and shoveling, such as snow removal around equipment and the office. Employees may also engage in debris removal which involves lifting, bending, and stooping. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Fueling operations: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: PrimeFlight Aviation Services Inc – 2.9
Company Location: Hebron, KY