Fuel Operations Supervisor Job at Det’on Cho Logistics in Yellowknife, NT
This job is located in a high volume, fast pace setting in which self-motivation and multi-tasking are key factors in this rewarding work environment. Manage the day-to-day operations which includes but not limited to delivery and receiving of fuel products, inventory control, fleet management, general accounting, aircraft handling, project planning, GSE, and liaising with various vendors and clients.
- Actively participate in the Company’s Safety Management program and demonstrate knowledge of employee responsibilities regarding safety.
- Ensure you have a full understanding of Transport Canada regulations and abide by them while maintaining all necessary records and standards.
- Plan with and arrange all services required by itinerant aviation clients.
- Accurately entering and updating data into required contractor and DCL Systems
- Maintain accurate and orderly file systems.
- Ensure all documents required for clients are completed and ready.
- Identifying and processing all IATA regulated dangerous goods.
- Forklift and ground service equipment operation.
- Ensuring that all critical timelines are met for each client.
- Following and abiding all safety standards and regulations both within DCL and our clients
- Oversee and mentor all personnel.
- Resolve operational issues as they arise.
- Review, audit and maintain weekly internal records to ensure they meet all internal requirements.
- Perform all other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Must have exemplary customer service and very flexible hours.
- Class 5 or better Driver’s License, Forklift and Loader Operator an asset
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency in full Microsoft Office
- Applicants should possess excellent verbal, written and people skills.
- Physically fit and capable of lifting heavy objects.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 3 years experience in equipment operation.
- Must have 3 years of Logistics or Airline experience
- Must be able to obtain airport security clearance which includes an extensive check of your last 5 years of employment, criminal record, and residence history.
- Ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify alternative solutions.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on your own with specific goals.
- Flexible and capable to re-prioritize duties and tasks consistently.
Compensation: Determined on experience
Position Type: Full Time
Position Duration: Permanent
Application deadline: 2021-03-08
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Secondary School (Required)
- Logistics: 3 years (Preferred)
About the Company
Company: Det’on Cho Logistics
Company Location: Yellowknife, NT