Fuel Farm Tech (PT with Beneifts) Job at LGSTX Services – 3.4 in Wilmington, OH
Fuel Farm Tech
What you will do:
Operates fuel truck, takes on fuel loads of required quantity. Performs all required quality control checks and records the results. Delivers fuel plane-side. Operates safely around large aircraft. Properly operates the aircraft fuel/defuel systems, grounding points, drip sticks, and auxiliary power systems. Follows proper refueling procedures. Records fuel load delivered. Performs lavatory service on aircraft in accordance with airline and EPA requirements. Contains, cleans-up, and disposes of all fuel spilled in compliance with EPA requirements. Knowledgeable of fuel truck systems. Inspects that all equipment is in safe working order. Reports mechanical problems to Supervisor. Fuels Ground Support Equipment as needed. Performs Aircraft decice in accordance to FFA guidelines and Airline requirments. Performs other duties as required.
What you need:
- Requires high school diploma or GED and valid drivers license.
- Must be detail oriented and safety conscious.
- Requires solid math and communication skills.
- Must have experience driving large trucks. Must have mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to learn OSHA and FAA regulations.
- Previous aircraft fueling experience preferred.
Location: 145 Hunter Drive
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.50 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
About the Company
Company: LGSTX Services – 3.4
Company Location: Wilmington, OH