Front Counter Officer- Cargo Job at dnata Melbourne Airport, VIC
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a new Front Counter Officer to join our organisation on a permanent Part-time basis, located at Melbourne Airport. We are seeking a positive customer-focused personality to join our operation and contribute towards individual and team goals.
The requirements of the role is to perform and provide excellent customer service skills whilst serving and communicating with customers. This will be executed as directed in a safe, efficient and productive manner in accordance with dnata Airport Services policies and procedures and within the regulations as set out by statutory bodies.
Reporting to the Cargo Management team, your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Offering strong and exceptional customer service
- Ensuring all customer communication is responded to in a professional manner and within expected timeframes.
- Processing of documentation
- Processing of customer collections (Import)
- Processing of customer lodgements (Export)
- Processing of Domestic cargo transfers
- Ensuring compliance to Airline requirements and documentation
- Data entry into internal software systems
- Comply with all company policies and legislation.
We are looking for a candidate who is excited to take on a challenge within an established business. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to develop their career in importing, exporting and air cargo. Previous experience in a customer service focused role will be advantageous as well as any prior experience in aviation.
You would be joining a hardworking, friendly team that recognise and celebrate outstanding employees plus additional benefits of:
- Melbourne Airport location – Free parking!
- Part-time Role with a minimum of 24 hours
- Shift work working on a 24/7 operation
- 5 weeks annual leave per calendar year
- Career development, progression and on-going training
To be successful
- Have a full Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Be available for shift-work across a 24/7 roster including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Willing to complete a full pre-employment medical/Drug and Alcohol testing along with a satisfactory security clearance (ASIC)
- Must be fully vaccinated
Remember, if you are passionate to develop your aviation career and becoming a key member of the dnata team at Melbourne Airport this is your chance!
About the Company
Company Location: Melbourne Airport, VIC