Flight Coordinator Job at Craig Air Center – MyJet – in Jacksonville, FL
Flight Coordinator based in Jacksonville, Florida responsible for all aspects of MyJet’s bookings and clients. Client centered customer service and an understanding of CFR 14 part 135 and 91 are essential. This position is in direct contact with our highly successful, high net-worth Clients, and their representatives. Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment are essential personal qualities for the successful Flight Coordinator. Immediate response to Client requests is of the utmost importance.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and utilize good judgement in a fast paced environment
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Word and excel to create administrative reports
- Provide a high level of service to customers and flight crews through attention to detail and commitment to service and team work
- Answer telephones with a professional and positive attitude
- Describe our services to potential customers
- Provide an accurate and timely pricing quote
- Perform credit card authorizations at the time flight reservations are made
- Schedule trips and input flight manifest into the required computer software programs
- Set up concierge services such as catering, ground transportation and hotel booking
- Secure the best possible price for fuel by arranging wholesale fuel purchases and comparing prices at destination Fixed Base Operators
- Ensure that all flights comply with United States and international customs requirements for annual permits and flight specific procedures using provided checklists
Compensation & Pre-employment requirements
Compensation for this position starts as $40,000 annually.
To ensure a safe environment for all, a pre-employment drug screen is required.
- FAA Dispatch Certificate or Pilot Certificate
- Experience working with various flight software
- Previous aviation industry specific work experience
- Experience with and an understanding of corporate aircraft operations and FAA regulations CFR 14 FAR 91 and 135
Please email resume along with job history and dates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
About the Company
Company: Craig Air Center – MyJet –
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL