Flight Attendant Jobs in Fort Worth – Texas – USA at ALLIANCE AVIATION SERVICES LIMITED
Title: Flight Attendant
Company: ALLIANCE AVIATION SERVICES LIMITED
Location: Fort Worth – Texas – USA
Type: Full Time
HILLWOOD Airways, a Perot Company, is a Part 121 Supplemental Air Carrier offering a superior travel option for both passengers and cargo to high-end corporate clients, sports teams, governments, entertainment and other special interest groups. As a provider of on-demand air charter services, our flights are both domestic and international and include occasional long-term work based in Europe. HILLWOOD Airways’ Part 121 certification was a strategic growth initiative by Hillwood designed to enhance the multi-modal global transportation capabilities of its 18,000-acre Alliance Texas Development in Fort Worth, Texas.
Hillwood was founded in 1988 by Ross Perot, Jr. with the vision of becoming an industry leader in the development of industrial projects and master-planned communities. Today, it is ranked as one of the top real estate investment firms in the world and has a strong track record of successfully developing and acquiring real estate assets throughout North America and Europe.
Hillwood is also consistently ranked as a top-twelve preferred employer in the DFW area.
HILLWOOD Airways has immediate openings for Flight Attendants to join our rapidly growing Airline. Flight Attendant candidates are expected to meet the highest standards of customer service, professionalism, personal integrity, and neat appearance all while providing the safest experience for our discerning clientele. Our flight attendants are the “face” of our Company and are significant contributors to the success of our airline.
We are looking for individuals who are capable and willing to assist in our pursuit of excellence within the VIP air transportation industry. Successful candidates will be motivated, conscientious, decisive, and capable of making critical decisions in a moment’s notice.
* Anticipate customer needs, providing a world-class onboard experience
* Remain positive, respectful, and understanding during challenging situations
* Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all routine abnormal, medical and emergency procedures
* Must possess polished and professional interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset
* Ability to work with animals and around other allergens and products
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations
* Ability to effectively present information to and respond to questions from management, crew, passengers and the general public
* Ability to speak and be understood in English, including shouted verbal commands during emergency situations
* Must be willing to work in a time-sensitive environment in a self-reliant manner and effectively handle stress that is associated with meeting deadlines and managing unexpected change
* Capable of interpreting various and multiple instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
* Must be able to remain calm, think and react quickly in all types of emergency situations
* Ability to make day-to-day decisions requiring structured thought, used to support the operation
* Ability to process information quickly and react in a positive manner during unexpected and/ or serious situations.
* Must possess a valid U.S. passport or foreign passport with work authorization
* Must be authorized by law to work in the United States and able to travel in and out of the Uni…