F-35 Aircraft Mechanic 3 (Seat Mechanic) Job at LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION – 4.0 in Beaufort, SC
Additional duties and related responsibilities will be assigned as required.
Physical Requirements: Regularly required to lift up to 50 pounds and perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist.
- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Must have an Interim Secret Clearance prior to starting.
- Must possess 4 years aircraft ejection seat maintenance and environmental systems experience.
- Must have been previously awarded an Air Force 5 to 9 skill level or equivalent USMC or US Navy CDI qualification or possess equivalent civilian experience with associated credential such as a licensed FAA “Airframe and Power plant or Inspector Airframe license.
- F-35 aircraft or Fifth Generation aircraft maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of working with composites and Low Observable Coatings.
- Possess a functional capability on standard computer software programs.
- U.S. Navy, or U.S. Marine Corps experience with thorough understanding of Fighter Aircraft Systems and Operations under COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2.
- Experience and knowledge of Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) or Integrated Maintenance Information System (IMIS)
- Experience in Portable Maintenance Aid (PMA) activities such as aircraft forms documentation, technical data usage, and supply chain management activities.
- Working Knowledg of such programs as Hazardous Waste Management, Safety, Training, FOD, Security, Supply Chain Management, and Time Accounting
- Considered candidates must be capable of working first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd) or (4th) weekend shift(s) dependent on customer needs.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
About the Company
Company: LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION – 4.0
Company Location: Beaufort, SC