English-speaking Junior Graphic Designer in Barcelona – 15004 Job at CJP Group – in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia
Detalles del empleo
Tiempo completo | Indefinidohace 1 día
Descripción completa del empleo
English-Speaking Junior Graphic Designer
If your graphics capture the customer’s attention and communicate the right message, CJP will be your team! We offer you an exciting opportunity to work with a young and international team in Barcelona.
About the Company:
CJP is a holding company including Immfly (connected digital services and IFE), QuiverTree Media (Advertising and Media Content), Kookerboom Entertainment (Music Label and Production), CJP Properties (Property Management), Equilux Aero (Hardware Design and Manufacturing for Aviation) and many more.
- Your mother tongue is Spanish with a high level of English
- You are a graphic designer with an advertising and marketing background
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar role
- You have an outstanding portfolio with successfully created compelling visual brand systems for companies, products or campaigns.
- You have a creative flair with enthusiasm and passion for design.
- You feel confident exposing your ideas to clients or colleagues with excellent presentation skills
- You can work on several projects and deliver on time the results
- You are a flexible person able to work in a team with a good approach
- You are an accurate person with attention to detail of designs
- You are a professional with the approach to time, cost and deadlines
- Knowledge in Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) Knowledge in other software will be appreciated.
- Google Drive: know how to manage documents in Google Docs, edit presentations in Google Slides or data in Google Sheets.
- Bonus: Sketch app / Figma, Mailchimp, video edition, motion graphics, UX/UI design, basic programming knowledge.
- Work to design presentations, documents, social media or website images according to each company branding requirements. Ensuring that the marketing tools are created properly
- Work with the marketing team to develop and evolve each companys’ corporate identity (you have to be a brand creator and brand guardian)
- Flyers, merchandising and all material design based on trade shows and events needs
- Present new ideas and concepts
- Present your portfolio with rough sketches and layouts demonstrating your illustrative skills
- Plan and deliver persuasive approaches and designs for other teams.
- Delivery on time all the material required according to goals and partner needs (e.g infographics, event materials, proposals, plans…)
- Analyse competence outputs and provide suggestions on improving our communication performance.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible retribution plan (health insurance, meal ticket, transport ticket, childcare voucher)
- Learning programs
- International environment with a young and dynamic team
- Working 30 hours/week. From Monday to Friday.
- Flexible check-in time | 7:30 AM – 10 AM
- Possibility to combine work in the office (3 days/week) & home office (2 days/week)
Play your part in a talented and creative team, take this exciting opportunity to be part of a company that brings you expansion possibilities
About the Company
Company: CJP Group –
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia