Electronic Product Service and Installation End-Point Assessor Job at Highfield Group in Lincoln
Looking for the next step in your career? Then we’re looking for you.
Highfield are a leading end-point assessment organisation approved by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA). We are working with some of the UK’s most established brands to ensure apprentices receive a fair and reliable end-point assessment as part of their apprenticeship programme.
We need you!
We need your help to make sure the new electrical, product service and installation engineer apprentices experience a robust end-point assessment process.
As an associate end-point assessor, you have the opportunity to perform these duties alongside your current role – with your employer’s agreement of course.
Experience of apprentice assessments is not necessarily required as we will give you full training and a nationally recognised qualification, as well as a competitive day rate. We’re interested in you and your industry knowledge and current experience of working in aviation.
You can find more details on the role on our website at https://www.highfieldassessment.com/jobs/end-point-assessor
This position will cover various areas across the UK
The requirements for this role are;
- Five years’ FTE sector knowledge and experience, at the relevant level of the occupational areas they are assessing, which has been gained through working in the industry (brown or white goods)
- Hold or be working towards a vocational assessment qualification such as D32/D33/A1 or equivalent or Highfield Level 3 Award in Undertaking End Point Assessment (training provided upon successful application)
- Hold an IQA qualification
- Experience of working with quality assurance processes and complying with regulatory requirements
To apply for the position please complete the application form via the link below:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Electrical product service and installation: 5 years (Required)
About the Company
Company: Highfield Group
Company Location: Lincoln