EASA PART M CAMO Engineer(Hybrid) Job at Ames Ireland Ltd – in Dublin, County Dublin
AMES at a glance:
Founded in 2004, the AMES Group consists of a team of 40 people with locations in Austria & Ireland. The AMES Team provide EASA PART 21 J Design, PART 21 G Production and EASA PART M CAMO services to Leasing companies and airlines worldwide.
In line with the ongoing development at AMES Ireland Ltd, we have an opening for the position of EASA PART M CAMO Engineer(HYBRID) to join our dynamic Technical Department @ Dublin Airport.
- Project Manage aircraft transitions for aircraft leasing companies from the CAMO perspective
- Preparation of Aircraft Master Files, Base Maintenance workpacks and Delivery Books ensuring the Continuing airworthiness of the aircraft is achieved.
- Tracking of Aircraft Flight Utilization
- Issuance of Aircraft Tech Logs and Work-Orders
- Preparation, submittal and management of the owner/operator aircraft maintenance programmes and its amendments to the National Aviation Authority of aircraft registration for approval and providing a copy of the programmes to the owner/aircraft leasing company.
- Ensuring that owners/aircraft leasing company technical records are kept as required by Part M.A.305
- Presenting the continuing airworthiness records to the National Aviation Authority of aircraft registration on request.
- Ensuring that modifications and repairs are carried out to an approved standard.
- Review of Airworthiness Directive status and ensure embodiment.
- Ensuring that the Certificate of Airworthiness for each aircraft managed by the company remains valid in respect of the airworthiness of the aircraft, and any other condition specified in the Certificate
- Ensuring that all defects discovered during scheduled maintenance or reported are corrected by an appropriately approved maintenance organisation.
- Ensuring that the aircraft is taken to, whenever necessary an approved maintenance organisation, or maintenance is carried out by authorised persons.
- To coordinate scheduled maintenance, the application of airworthiness directives, the replacement of life-limited parts and time-controlled components as well as compliance with Critical Design Configuration Control Limitations (CDCCL) and component inspection to ensure the work is carried out to the approved standard.
- Ensuring that the mass and balance statement reflects the current status of the aircraft.
- Ensuring that the Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) of aircraft managed, is valid at all times
- Issue and or extension of ARC(if approved to do so).
- Establish appropriate communication between the Owner/aircraft leasing company and the CAMO as specified in the respective aircraft management contract.
- All maintenance is carried out on time and to an approved standard
- Maintenance forecasting when requested to do so by the Owner/aircraft leasing company
- Arrange the repair and overhaul of components
Education/Experience/Other: Technical Degree (B.Eng) Aeronautical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent / EASA Part 66 qualification or equivalent with industry experience.
- Excellent Time Management and Presentation techniques.
- Excellent Technical English.
- Competitive salary based on experience including pension, bonus etc.
- Excellent Career progression opportunities i.e management & Airworthiness review staff(both IAA EASA Form 4 postholder).
- Must be able to live and work in the EU
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Company: Ames Ireland Ltd –
Company Location: Dublin, County Dublin