Director of Operations for Regional Air Services Job at Airmedic – in Saint-Hubert, QC
Join our team of heroes, become
Director of Operations for Regional Air Services
Status: Full time
Working at Airmedic is synonymous with passion and commitment. We believe in the strength of the team and the diversity of skills. Given the company’s significant expansion and growth, we are looking for a Director of Operations for Regional Air Services to join us.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Director of Operations for Regional Air Services is a key player in the growth and strategic development of Airmedic. He/she plays a leading role in managing and mobilizing the team, development, and organizational performance management for his/her area.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
The Director of Operations for Regional Air Services is responsible for the implementation of a new department and a new team. He is responsible for the counter, ticketing and business development. He will provide strategic, human, operational and financial management of the area while establishing service standards based on industry best practices to establish and maintain customer service excellence. He/she plans, coordinates, supervises, and controls the smooth operation of the sector and its team members. He/she develops and implements work methods and processes and evaluates improvements contributing to productivity, quality, customer satisfaction and ensures compliance with industry laws and practices.
Specifically, you will:
- Implement a competitive marketing strategy;
- Work with department teams to select, evaluate and approve growth opportunities in the market;
- Ensure the performance and financial management of the business;
- Build, maintain relationships and represent the company with external vendors, partners and organizations (e.g. regional airport authorities, regional airport security authorities);
- Coordinate, implement and oversee environmental and quality control policies, training and safety programs, ensuring compliance with all related programs of our various airline partners;
- Responsible for compliance with current safety and security rules and regulations in the airline industry;
- Create and implement company requirements and procedures;
- Train, coach, engage and manage team members;
- Work closely with other teams to ensure smooth operations.
WHO ARE YOU?
Your most important skills are:
- Close-knit leader focused on engagement, team development, organizational performance and best practice integration;
- Strategic vision, analytical skills, ability to manage complexity and innovative thinking;
- Hands-on approach to service delivery with a focus on the client and teamwork;
- Effective communication at all levels of the organization and demonstrated ability to positively influence;
- Ability to optimize work organization, work processes, resources, planning and evaluation of results;
- Ability to develop and maintain a professional and business network;
- Sales and negotiation skills.
Your career path is distinguished by:
- Relevant college or university degree;
- Significant supervisory/coordination experience in the commercial/regional aviation or aeronautical industry;
- Experience in new business implementation or project management;
- Demonstrated leadership experience (training, projects, etc.);
- Bilingual: English and French, both written and spoken.
- Experience in operational management of an airline ticketing service.
- The person will be required to travel to the various regional service centers.
In addition to our teams of committed professionals, our fleet of state-of-the-art aircraft and medical devices, but also the creation of our own niche and innovative ideas within a developing industry in Quebec, we offer ;
- Permanent full-time positions;
- A group insurance program (with employer contribution) including the following coverage: medical, dental, life, salary, travel, and more;
- Free Airmedic and Olive (telemedicine) coverage for you and your family members living at the same address;
- An opportunity to actively participate in the growth and development of Airmedic;
- A friendly, family-oriented work environment;
ANY QUESTIONS? WANT TO BE PART OF OUR ADVENTURE?
This position is eligible for the Airmedic employee referral program (class 3).
The masculine gender is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, Permanent
Salaire : 1,00$ à 2,00$ par heure
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Invalidité
- Assurance Maladie Complémentaire
- Assurance Vie
- Assurance Vision
- Congés de Vacances et Compensatoires
- Horaires flexibles
- Programme d’Aide aux Employés
- REER Collectif
- Stationnement sur place
- Tenue Décontractée
About the Company
Company: Airmedic –
Company Location: Saint-Hubert, QC