Director of Electrical Engineering Job at CyberCoders in Dallas, TX
Director of Electrical Engineering – Licensed PE
Location: Dallas Fort-Worth, TX
GREAT opportunity for a senior engineer to lead a department and mentor other engineers.
We are a leading design and build firm providing top tier construction, engineering, and design solutions nationwide.
Currently, we are seeking a Director of Electrical Engineering to be responsible for design, development, implementation, analysis of the design and project management of engineering systems. A lot of our projects are in the gov’t, healthcare, commercial, retail, aviation, office, higher education, and k-12 markets. Any experience across these sectors will be helpful.
If you are a Licensed Electrical Engineer with design experience, please read on!What You Will Be Doing
-Perform engineering design evaluations and lead project engineering design, specific to Electrical Engineering
– Perform independent design of lighting and power systems
– Analyze existing electrical systems for buildings
– Have the ability to design lighting systems, perform photometric analysis, electrical short circuit analysis, energy code calculations, and building power load analysis
– Prepares engineering analysis of projects, to include: preliminary design, budget analysis, calculations, life cycle costs, and equipment selection
– Prepares drawings and layouts; proficient in Revit and/or AutoCADWhat You Need for this Position
Experience with most of the following:
– 5+ years of PROFESSIONAL Electrical Engineering Design exp
– NEC Code
– P.E. License OR EIT
– AutoCAD, Revit, 3D CAD, BIM
– BS Electrical Engineering OR BS Architectural Engineering (or related)
– P.E. (preferred)
– Revit (preferred)
– Electrical design in healthcare, commercial, retail, aviation, office, gov’t, higher education, and k-12 marketsWhat’s In It for You
– Competitive salaries
– Business casual dress
– Generous PTO
– Premium-level benefits
– 401(k) program with match
– 4 1/2 day work weeks
– Weekly lunch-and-learnsSo, if you are a Sr Electrical Engineer and/or looking to step in a Director level position, please apply today!
About the Company
Company Location: Dallas, TX