Director/ Manager, Business Development, Aircraft Management Sales Job at Skyservice Business Aviation – in Mississauga, ON
Skyservice Business Aviation Services provides a full range of services from its modern Fixed Base Operation (FBO) facilities in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Calgary. These bases offer full line service and complete aircraft maintenance and support for today’s most popular business aircraft. The personal and friendly service and technical expertise have earned Skyservice industry recognition as Canada’s top FBO. Skyservice has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft management from complete turnkey operations to specific support services for a single airplane or fleet. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services.
We are continually looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for understanding and meeting the needs of our customers in a safety focused environment. If you want to challenge your technical expertise then this is the right team for you!
JOB TITLE: Director/ Manager Business Development, Aircraft Management, Sales
The Director/Manager, Business Development, Aircraft Management Services will be responsible for overall business development initiatives/strategies to drive the growth of aircraft sales for Skyservice.
- Identify, target and sell Skyservice’s Aircraft Management Services to new and existing aircraft owners.
- Analyze the progress of revenue-generation goals and make recommendations for adjustments/interventions as required;
- Proactively generate new leads through effectively leveraging networks;
- Actively build and manage key relationships with existing and prospective clients;
- Lead proposal generation and presentation; act as primary client interface;
- Lead all aspects of the sales cycle to drive growth; manage complex contract negotiations and collaborate with internal resources as required;
- Analyze and keep current on product knowledge, market opportunities and trends; share feedback to business development team regarding competition, offerings, prospect needs and product development ideas;
- Identify and develop key strategies/initiatives for capitalizing on market opportunities;
- Monitor and report on sales metrics including but not limited to: pipeline status, close rates and lost opportunities; make recommendations to improve performance as required;
- Use CRM system to support and track prospects and clients throughout the sales process.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure support for sales initiatives.
- Prior experience in an aircraft management or aircraft sales role.
- Minimum 10 years’ of experience or University degree in Business with 5-8 years’ of experience in progressive sales roles;
- Knowledge of the aviation industry and experience with aircraft sales is required;
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, negotiating, closing, and sales planning;
- Self-starter with strong business and financial acumen;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; builds strong working relationships and works well within a team environment toward common goals;
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to build sound working relationships with prospective clients at all levels;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is considered an asset.
About the Company
Company: Skyservice Business Aviation –
Company Location: Mississauga, ON